Sunday 29 December 2013

Untitled Story

















Jeremy and Mia were walking quickly to the hospital. They had left their houses too late. Rupert was getting underfoot, cheerful like always. Mia looked at Jem from time to time to check if he isn't very jiggered. One week ago boy was stabbed with a knife in one narrow, dangerous street by the drunk guy. 'Let's stop... I need to rest for a while, later we're running!' whispered Jem with great difficulty. 'No problem, your wound must still troubles. Sit down on this bench. Would you like something to drink?' Mia said very it gently. Since the accident she was more delicate to Jeremy. He seemed to her to be really fragile. It hurt girl. Jem has been been Mia's protector. Thin but very high, would rather to die than let anyone to harm Mia. Actually, his attitude to the other friends was the same. Jeremy also was responsible and tactful. Of course he had some shortcomings, for example he was characterized impatience, pedantry and too pround. 'Nope.' They were silent for some time watching children having fun on a playground. One of them dropped its ice cream and started to crying. Suddenly Jeremy said: 'I'm sorry. It was a horrible mistake... Taking you to this dangerous street. I should pay more attention to where I am going...' Mia looked at boy with an expression of complete surprise. He used not to like to reminisce unpleasant memories... 'Dude... Let's just forget about it...' 'No, you could die because of me!' 'Stop it! Firstly, YOU are injuried, not ME. Secondly, we got out of this helly lane, so there is no problem. Thirdly, I'm sorry, but we have to end our break. We would freak Mrs Donna  out! I heard she could be terrifying...' They laughed. The atmosphere was free and easy again. Somebody comforted little kid on playground. 'Come to me. I want to hug my incurably stupid friend!' said Mia laughing. Jem lent his head on Mia's shoulder heavily. 'I am not stupid. Just sometimes freak out about my closest people.' mumbled Jeremy. He smellt good. It was probably John Richardmond. Wonderful fragrance...

No comments:

Post a Comment