Monday 30 December 2013

An Introduction

My dear Readers,
I want to make one thing clear. My English has been developing for over ten years, but I'm still learning. Don't be angry if in my posts will be some mistakes. I hope my friend will checking products of my incomprehensible imagination, so maybe there won't be many things to be disgusted about. ;)
My name is Magda. I'm from Poland. You probably don't know where is Poland. During my USA trip a lot of people just were smiling when I was talking about my homeland. Poland is a country in central Europe. Anyway, why small girl from Slav land started writing a story? In English? Without an experience? The reason is sitting now in India. Probably smiling. Kamna started teaching me English in November 2013. One day she wrote on a board that my group has to write a story using some words chosen by Kamna. I didn't wanted to do it prosaically. In my crazy mind appeared vision of story. I started writing in school. During classes. Next in boarding school. At first I was a bit worried. If it is too serious subject? What would my group think about it?! And the most important person: Kamna?!?!?! On our classes she ordered me to read the story out loud. Oh my God... I began it. Everyone was listening to carefully. I ended. One quick look on Kamna. Is she abashed? No. Just smiling. Uff! Moreover! She advised me to continue it! No problem my dear! Traffic jams in Rzeszów will help me a lot! :) 
Thank you Kamna for all your help, for creating blog for me, for advices, for your smile. You're Anokhee! :3
The Readers, I hope you will like the Untitled Story. Let's begin! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment